Hi! I’m Abhi. Thanks for visiting!
Real Estate Deal Talk is my way of providing massive value to those interested in real estate investing and current real estate investors by answering questions about finding and evaluating deals, structuring smart capital (debt & equity), positioning your deal for the right exit strategy, and building a team to scale your real estate business.
My responses, videos, radio shows, and podcasts are based on my successes and failures along with those of my team and guest experts.
Real Estate Deal Talk is for everyone who wants to:
- Get the latest passive investment strategies earning 12%+ every year
- Understand multi-family apartment complex investing
- Raise capital for all your real estate deals
- Discover how to wholesale real estate and make money
- Learn the inside scoop on what works when fixing and flipping real estate
- Buy single-family rentals for cashflow correctly
- Create a system for scaling a real estate investment business
- Build a real estate business and not a job
What you need to know:
- Why I Created Real Estate Deal Talk
- The Struggle Is Real
- How I Can Help
- What Does This Mean For You?
It’s 7:00pm in Ann Arbor and I’m finishing evening classes when my contractor calls me. He tells me I need to drive to Detroit as soon as possible because he couldn’t finish a job on a property I was renovating. He also mentions he left a Shop-Vac for me in the basement. He’s in a hurry.
For those of you who don’t know me, I’m 5’5” and about 130lbs. Essentially, in absolutely no shape to do hard, physical labor.
So, a Shop-Vac? Good luck.
As I pack my bag to leave Ann Arbor in my zero-wheel drive ’92 Honda Civic DX, it begins to snow. As I arrive in Detroit, I could barely see 20-feet in front of me. It’s a blizzard.
I pull up to my property, rush inside, and hear the sound of running water in the basement. I go downstairs and the water level is up to my knees. In that moment, I realize I have no idea what I’m doing and I need help, ASAP! So at 10:30pm, in inner-city Detroit, I muster up the courage to knock on doors to find a good neighbor. An hour later and with a lot of luck, I found help.
We toiled into the night, working as hard as we could, but came up empty-handed with a basement still full with water; we couldn’t fix the source of the leak. As my kind neighbor headed home, I watched his silhouette disappear into the blizzard, unsure of what to do next.
With the feeling of defeat, desperation, and sheer panic, I wanted to sleep, but couldn’t. I didn’t have a bed, blankets, or heat. I was cold, wet, alone, scared, and a million miles from safety. I decided this would never happen to me again.
Fast forward a few years and I found myself with a totally different type of problem. I was working IN the business more frequently than ON the business. More specifically, I spent countless hours in front of the computer responding to emails, on the phone with lenders, and on-site managing projects with contractors. Eventually, the work caught up to me and became very overwhelming affecting my personal life, family, and friends adversely.
I knew I had to be better.
Since then, I created a system, customized to my needs, that allowed my business to run with efficient and effective processes. I was able to:
- Give control to my operations partners who desperately needed it.
- Ensure that the system would create a product that made sense, given the exit strategy and market conditions.
- Build my business around my life and not the other way around.
I’ll always give you my best.
- Get Strong Returns: Want to learn how to partner with me on deals and potentially earn 12%-15%+ every year? Discover how.
- Questions & Advice: Ask me to help by asking a real estate question or need to connect directly with me about a deal.
- Awesome Articles: Why you should invest in real estate or what to consider with your real estate strategy.
You don’t have to go at it alone! Reach out and let’s work together on your deal. Fill out the information below and I’ll be in touch.