The goal of this book is to help you, as a borrower, learn the ins and outs of putting together a private money lending deal from start to finish so you can:
1. Approach private lenders with confidence
2. Eliminate the need to hire a private money broker
3. Save on broker’s commission
4. Put together a compelling package for presentation to a private money lender
5. And most importantly – get more deals funded.
If you follow the steps laid out in this guide, you’ll be in the best possible position to close on a deal, get the funding you need, and make money.